School Fees 2021/22
Create Schools receives no government funding, we are fully funded by school fees, private and corporate sponsorship.
- Application Fee € 50
An Application Fee is payable with each child’s application
- Assessment Fee € 300 (+VAT)
If your application is shortlisted you and your child will be invited to an assessment session with our leadership team.
- Registration Fee € 3,000
The Registration fee is due two weeks after signing the school contract per child. This fee is used to fund campus development. This fee can be paid in installments if needed.
- Annual Tuition Fees € 15,600
Can be paid in two Installments or monthly. The standard annual fee for all year groups
Financial Assistance/ Bursaries
We want to ensure that financial considerations do not deter any prospective student from applying to our school. We, therefore, offer a number of partial means-tested bursaries to qualifying pupils who would benefit from the educational programmes that we offer. Alongside a financial means test, the application will also be considered in light of what the student would be able to contribute to Create – academically or otherwise.
To enquire regarding Bursaries please contact the School Registrar.
All financial aid applications are handled in the strictest confidence.
Other potential costs
- Foundation Book & Classroom Levy € 75 per year
- Years 5 & 6 Book & Classroom Levy € 150 per year
- Years 7 & 8 Book & Classroom Levy € 175 per year
- Years 9 and up Book & Classroom Levy Dependent on subjects taken
- Lunches € 65 per month
Before and after school care programs
- Foundation School (Grade 1 – 4)
- Early morning care (min of 5 students) € 285 for each morning for the year*
9:00 – 10:00 am (Mon – Fri)
- Homework Group (high school only)
Assisted and supervised by our qualified teachers (min of 5 students)
Morning € 390 each morning session per year*
9:00 – 10:00 (Mon – Thurs)
- Afternoon (Grades 8 – Prep) € 570 each afternoon session per year*
16:00 – 17:30 (Mon – Thurs)
* this can be paid at the beginning of the academic year or monthly as a direct debit.