In our Foundation School students are given their “learning foundation”. This is not limited to purely acquiring knowledge and facts, but includes the capability to organize, reflect and feeling self-confident, abilities crucial for their future learning development.
- Grades 1-4 (combined classes: 1./2. and 3./4. grade)
- Based on the Bavarian school curriculum, however enhanced with a more modern, global outlook, bilingual-lessons are being taught in English or German rotating on a weekly basis. This way we are able to assure concepts are understood and vocabulary skills in both languages are solid
- Information- and communication technology is incorporated into the curriculum, starting in first grade
- Class size is approx. 12 students
- Classes from 10 am to 4 pm